Hello everyone.. (This is the entire process. I will edit this post with images and format it properly later.) Today I'm gonna show you how to setup a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) GPU instance and install Tensorflow-GPU with CUDA 8.0 and CuDNN 6. (I'm not showing you how to register for GCP and get a Quota increase for having a GPU in a zone .. If you want me to show how that is done, comment below.) Let's begin... 1) Open cloud.google.com and login to get to your console. 2) Navigate to Compute Engine -> VM Instances which appears by clicking on the Hamburger icon ( three horizontal bars ) 3) Click Create 4) Choose all your requirements. I need 4 vCPUs and 15GB memory and a K80 GPU with 50GB storage having Ubuntu 16.04 Image. I will allow traffic from both HTTP and HTTPS. Observe carefully what I'm doing.. 6) The instance is being created. Meanwhile let's get links to download CUDA 8.0 and CuDNN 6. You need to have an account at NVIDIA's d...
Today is the birthday of Lisa del Giocondo. She is the subject for the epic painting Mona Lisa Lisa del Giocondo ( 15 June 1479 – 15 July 1542 or ca. 1551), also known as Lisa Gherardini , Lisa di Antonio Maria (or Antonmaria ) Gherardini and Mona Lisa , was a member of the Gherardini family of Florence and Tuscany in Italy . Her name was given to Mona Lisa , her portrait commissioned by her husband and painted by Leonardo da Vinci during the Italian Renaissance 1667 – The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys . 1878 – Eadweard Muybridge takes a series of photographs to prove that all four feet of a horse leave the ground when it runs; the study becomes the basis of motion pictures .
I think most of you like Pulsar..... Avenger....Discover..... Today is the birthday of Bajaj 's Chairman Rahul Bajaj... Rahul Bajaj (born 10 June 1938) is an Indian businessman, politician and philanthropist. He is the chairman of Indian conglomerate Bajaj Group and member of parliament. Rahul Bajaj is an alumnus of Harvard Business School in USA, St. Stephen's College, Delhi , Government Law College, Mumbai and Cathedral and John Connon School . He was awarded Padma Bhushan in 2001. An artist who doesn't need introduction. Best known for everything he does....Today is his birthday... Nandamuri Balakrishna ( Telugu : నందమూరి బాలకృష్ణ ; born 10 June 1960) is an Indian film actor and politician He entered the film industry as a child artist at t...
Comments
Post a Comment